UBC Farm Harvest Festival – October 22nd, 9am – 1pm
Come celebrate the end of the 2011 season at our Harvest Festival! On October 22nd, our last Saturday market of the season, we invite you to come out to the Farm to stock up on storage veggies for the winter or take home a carved pumpkin just in time for Halloween. Join us for a day filled with activities, including:
– Pumpkin carving competition (win a Cinderella pumpkin!)
– The Great Marrdini: A Magician at the Market (weather pending)
– Face painting & Children’s colouring corner
– Special spooky children’s farm tour at 11am
– Complimentary apple cider
– Hot prepared food from Coma Food Truck
– And live, local music!
We hope to see you out on the 22nd to wrap up this year’s harvest season with fun times at the farm.